- Finnish online store
- Valuable benefits for our customers
- In store. Fast delivery, 1-2 business days
Moisturizing, caring and deep cleansing product set for acne skin
You cannot use other discount codes with the set discount.
The acne skin care set contains gentle, but effectively moisturizing and pimple-reducing, cleansing products for the daily care of your acne skin.
Acne skin often has e.g. as pimples, blackheads and other impurities. Acne skin can often also suffer from dryness and be irritated.
In the treatment of acne, the most important thing is adequate moisturizing of the skin, careful cleaning and skin care products that prevent itching and the formation of new pimples and impurities.
Our expertise as developers of skin care products suitable for sensitive skin is top class, because I myself, the developer of our products, have very sensitive, dry and atopic eczema skin. In this skin care set, you will find skin care products for acne skin that are popular and praised by our customers. See the end for easy instructions for your daily skin care routine.
The best skincare set for acne skin includes:
How do I take care of my acne skin?In the treatment of acne, the most important thing is adequate moisturizing of the skin, careful cleaning and skin care products that prevent itching and the formation of new pimples and impurities.
- Clean your skin with antibacterial and moisturizing Tea Tree Soap, which contains tea tree essential oil to help prevent skin infections and infections.
- After cleansing, spray Soothing Rose micellar water on your skin and gently press the facial toner into your skin.It cleans, soothes and moisturizes the deepest layers of the skin.
- Apply Collagen Vitamin A face cream to the skin to moisturize and reduce redness. The cream also helps prevent skin infections and strengthens the skin's protective layer.
- Finally, lightly rub Jojoba & Tea Tree face oil all over your skin. The heat helps the skin care products to be absorbed and the light massage increases the blood circulation of your skin and with it the supply of nutrients to your skin.
- Exfoliate the skin of the face 1-2 times a week with the deep cleansing Almond & Oat facial exfoliation. It gently removes dead skin cells from the skin, helping the skin's natural oils to work on the skin, leaving the pores clean and preventing the formation of acne.
- After exfoliating, apply the Activated Carbon & Clay face mask to the face. It's perfect for deep cleansing the skin and helps smooth lines while removing dirt and excess oil from the skin.
Try these for acne skin too!
You can also apply topical Spot Control power cream containing sea buckthorn and tea tree oil to the pimples.Sea buckthorn oil prevents inflammation, reduces redness and swelling and nourishes the skin, making it smooth and helping to heal scars. Sea buckthorn contains several different vitamins that help prevent premature signs of aging. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil fight effectively against the causes of acne.
The natural Konjac activated carbon cleansing sponge is made from the root of the natural konjac mushroom. It activates the surface blood circulation of the skin and helps to preserve the skin's moisture and, thanks to its mesh-like structure, gently exfoliates and cleans the skin. Activated carbon konjac sponge reduces skin impurities. It deeply cleans the skin and absorbs excess sebum from the skin.
An essential and large part of the production of natural cosmetics is the structure of the skin and knowing the function of its different layers. This also involves identifying the signs of the most common skin diseases, the mechanism by which diseases occur, and cause and effect relationships. The knowledge of the skin's function together with the knowledge of the action mechanisms of the different raw materials gives us an excellent basis for helping with various skin disorders.
Sometimes the condition of the skin can also be affected by other factors, such as diet, medication, stress or an illness, in which case a more comprehensive reflection is needed on what are the causes of the condition of the skin and how to best influence those causes in order to get the benefit from skin care products waiting too.
It is important to send us an email directly if you have a skin problem for which no help has been found. In this case, we are best able to map out the individual situation, so that we can examine the everyday loads that affect the skin and the products that would most likely achieve the desired result.
So contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help choosing products or using them!