Atopic skin set
- Finnish online store
- Valuable benefits for our customers
- In store. Fast delivery, 1-2 business days
Effectively moisturizing, gentle and soothing facial skin care set for atopic skin
You cannot use other discount codes with the set discount.
The care set for atopic skin contains Saariston Salt Soap, which is very moisturizing, prevents dryness and tightness, and soothes skin itching, Soothing rose micellar water, and Sheavoi, which maintains the moisture balance. Also included is the caring Argan Ruusunmarja Luksus face oil, which locks moisture into your skin.
Atopic skin often has e.g. itching and a feeling of tightness. Atopic skin may often also suffer from dryness and sensitivity caused by dryness.
In the treatment of atopic skin, the most important thing is gentle, effectively moisturizing skin care products that maintain the skin's moisture balance.
Our expertise as developers of skin care products suitable for sensitive skin is top class, because I myself, the developer of our products, have very sensitive, dry and atopic eczema skin. In this skin care set, you will find skin care products for atopic skin that are preferred and praised by our customers. See the end for easy instructions for your daily skin care routine.
THE BEST FACIAL SKIN CARE SET FOR ATOPIC SKIN INCLUDES:
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY ATOPIC SKIN?
In the treatment of atopic skin, the most important thing is gentle skin care products that effectively moisturize the skin and maintain the skin's moisture balance.
When washing atopic skin, you should prefer gentle and moisturizing soaps from which the moisture-retaining glycerin has not been removed. The soap should clean the dirt from the skin, but leave the skin's good and protective own fat in place.
- Clean your skin with the highly moisturizing and gentle Saariston Salt Soap, which prevents skin dryness and itching.
- After cleansing, spray Soothing Rose micellar water on your skin and gently press it into your skin. You can layer micellar water to add moisture to your skin by repeating this step a few times, up to 7-8 times!
- Apply Sheavoi Karite Butter either locally to dry areas or to the entire face to maintain the skin's moisture balance.
- Finally, lightly rub Argan Roseberry Luxury face oil all over your skin. The heat helps the skin care products to be absorbed and the light massage increases the blood circulation of your skin and with it the supply of nutrients to your skin.
THIS IS HOW TO USE A BAR SOAP FOR THE FACE:
- Moisturize your face with lukewarm water.
- Dip the washcloth, dab some soap on it, dip the washcloth again and squeeze out the excess water, gently wipe the face all over, avoid getting the soap in the eyes.
- Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. Avoid warm water, as it causes the pores to expand.
- Moisturize your face after washing with face water and moisturizer.
FOR ATOPIC SKIN, ALSO TRY THESE!
Atopic skin can also be peeled from time to time. Gentle Saaren Taika Enzyme Peeling Mask does not contain exfoliating ingredients and is particularly suitable for dry, sensitive and irritated skin. The peeling mask effectively soothes and moisturizes your skin even from the deeper layers of your skin. You can use an enzyme peeling mask once a week or every couple of weeks.
Saaren Taika Professional Green Tea And Clay- Antiage Face Mask contains green tea that helps heal skin inflammation. The face mask also contains cucumber, watermelon and apple extract. Cucumber extract helps reduce redness and swelling of the skin and cools and moisturizes the skin. Watermelon extract contains plenty of vitamin C and is strongly antioxidant, helping cell regeneration and moisturizing your skin effectively! Apple extract is known to contain plenty of antioxidants that help protect your skin against the sun's UV radiation.
See all gentle and natural skin care products suitable for atopic skin here
Atopic dermatitis and atopic skin care
7 tips for dry skin care - save your dry or atopic skin!
Dry skin care
Knowing the structure of the skin and the function of its different layers is an essential and large part of the production of natural cosmetics. This also involves identifying the signs of the most common skin diseases, the mechanism by which diseases occur, and cause and effect relationships. The knowledge of the functioning of the skin together with the knowledge of the working mechanisms of different raw materials gives us an excellent basis to help with various skin disorders.
Sometimes the condition of the skin can also be affected by other factors, such as diet, medication, stress or an illness, in which case a more holistic consideration is needed as to what are the causes of the condition of the skin and what are the best ways to influence those causes in order to get the most out of the skin care products , which is expected from them.
It is important to send us an email directly if you have a skin problem for which no help has been found. In this case, we are best able to map out the individual situation, so that we can examine the everyday loads that affect the skin and the products that would most likely achieve the desired result.
So contact us email@example.com if you need help choosing products or using them!